"Tip Top Plumbing & Restoration knows how concerned you are about the weather."
Tip Top Plumbing & Restoration is a reliable company that’s always ready to tackle any natural disaster in South Florida. We have a team of skilled and experienced professionals who will respond immediately to your calls. Your safety and happiness are our priority.
Ft. Lauderdale Information
- Ft. Lauderdale is located in the heart of South Florida. It is 40 miles North of Miami and 40 miles South of West Palm Beach.
- Ft. Lauderdale is home to 3rd busiest cruise port in the world, Port Everglades. 40 major cruise ships dock here and host an average of 1,900 cruises annually.
- Ft. Lauderdale is one of today’s fastest growing residential areas in the country.
- Ft. Lauderdale International Airport is located approximately:
Ft. Lauderdale Area Attractions
- Las Olas Blvd – One of the most popular places to visit in Ft. Lauderdale. In the heart of downtown you will find Las Olas Boulevard. You have many dining, shopping and entertainment options to choose from. There is something for everyone. Las Olas Blvd never disappoints.
- Catch a professional sports game while you are in town. From football to baseball to hockey, South Florida has a professional sports team. The Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Florida Panthers, and the Florida Marlins have been entertaining crowds for many years.
- Visit the popular Seminole Hard Rock Hotel, Casino, and Entertainment District. There are many food, shopping and entertainment options. You can play your luck at slots. Have a laugh at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club. Go dancing at any one of the many clubs this property has. Grab a drink at 88’s Dueling Pianos. With so many options all in one place this is a must see on your vacation.
- Lay out in the warm sun on any one of Ft. Lauderdale’s many beaches. You have Harbor Beach, Ft. Lauderdale (North and South) Beaches, Hallandale, Hollywood and North Hollywood beaches to choose from.
- Rent a waverunner, take a sunset cruise, or fly high parasailing. Ft. Lauderdale is a prime location for water sports and activities.